A2-Type road Ambulance designed and equipped for the transport of one or more patients on a stretcher and/or moving chairs, according to the regulation UNE-EN 1789:2007 A2:2015.
Thanks to its design we can adapt the space to different functionalities within the segment, being able to make compatible the uses of patient transfers both in a stretcher, seat or in a wheelchair
Interior materials comply with the specifications of the standard EN 13501-1-2007 A1:2009 gathered of its obligation for emergency vehicles in European regulation EN 1789:2007 A2:2014. Lined thermo-shaped interior, projected with high density polyurethane, leaves us available weight for the medical equipment of the ambulance.
The Panacea model allows placing the seats and wheelchairs with maximum ease and safety through its system of anchorages and rails, guaranteeing maximum stability and high efficiency of the available space, obtaining ample solutions of Transport.
- Accessibility to the sanitary cell through a platform with horizontal displacement facilitating the safety and comfort of the patient.
- Wheelchair fastening System with 3-point Anchorage and headers offering optimum protection in the event of an accident.
- Front and side folding Seats.
- Wide range of positions.
- Ease and speed for the mounting and anchorage.
- Adjustable Seats for good patient visibility.
- Possibility of transporting passengers with or without a wheelchair at the same time
- Easy, fast and secure access of the passengers to the cell.
The Electrical Installation of the ambulance complies with IEC 60364-7-721:2007 and specifically the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) specific to the European Standard EN 1789:2007 A2:2015 with R10 certification in compliance with the regulations UN/ECE as well as R65 certification in compliance with the same regulation.
The battery is positioned to allow the removal of its secure locking device.The Electrical system has a power reserve for starting the engine.Integral control Panel of the electrical system located in the driving cabin, through our developed called CAM-BUS
- Interior High-Density LED lights.
- Blue LED corona Lights
- Orientable Spotlights
- Cold light Spotlights.
The color temperature is adjusted to achieve the same characteristics as the examination lights in hospitals with a value between 3,800 and 4,300 Kelvin.With These certificates we can guarantee the maximum visibility within the work space as well as an excellent system of warnings in circulation that guarantees the security of the transfer.